- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, TeraData, Oracle
- Frameworks and Platforms: .NET4.5, .NET Core, NodeJs, Docker, Entity Framework, WPF, MVC5,
- Software Tools: Visual Studio 2015, RoboMongo, MongoChef,
- Source Control: TFS, Bitbucket, Git
Application Software Engineer – July 2014 – Present
- Migrated application database smoothly from Microsoft SQL Server to MongoDB
- Queried MongoDB for adhoc business reporting
- Created Windows services and console applications to feed data warehouse, claims, and medical management teams
- Continued to successfully roll out several existing health plans onto new eligibility application
- Developed and deployed team’s first .NET Core API inside Docker container
Application Software Developer – June 2013 – July 2014
- Designed, built, tested and maintained scalable and stable code to meet business needs.
- Assigned as primary developer on health plan conversions to new eligiblity application
IT Intern – June 2012 – May 2013
- Built and tested applications for load testing purposes.
- Independently generated member detail reports based off of business requirements in Business Objects and MicroStrategy Web./li>